|Category||Minimum Requirement||Standard Requirement|
|OS||Windows XP/Vista||Windows XP/7|
|CPU||Pentium 4 1.6 Ghz||Intel Core i3 530|
|VGA||NVIDIA Geforce FX5200||NVIDIA Geforce 8600GT|
|ATI Radeon X300||ATI Radeon 2600XT|
|DirectX||DirectX 9.0c||DirectX 9.0c|
1. Download the "AsdaGlobal_Downloader.exe".
2. Save the File to your Desktop.
3. Once the download is complete, run the program.
5. Choose the location the installer will download to, then click "Next."
6. Allow the client to complete downloading.
1. Open the Installer program from your desktop. Click Next.
3. Choose where you would like to install the game. Make sure it is installing to a clean directory to prevent program conflicts. Press "Install."
4. The installer will now install the game. Once it has finished, you may press "Finish" to close the installer.
1. Double click the ASDA GLOBAL Shortcut on your Desktop to open the launcher.
2. The launcher will download any necessary patches for the game. Once complete, the "Game Start" button will light up. Click to start the game.
3. If you already have an ID and Password, enter them and click "OK." If not, click on "Create an ID" to make one.
4. Select your channel and press Accept.
1. After logging in and selecting a channel, you will enter the Character Selection screen.
2. To create a new character, select any empty slot and click the "Add" button.
3. On the Character Creation screen, you will select your character's Name, Gender, Star Sign, Hair Style, Hair Color, and Face Type.
4. Once you are satisfied with your character, press the "Create" button.
1. To select a character, either click on them or use the arrow keys.
2. To enter the game world, press the "Go" button.
3. You can delete a character by selecting them and pressing the "Delete Character" button. You will then need to confirm that you would like to delete the character by pressing "OK."
|1||Chracter Status||Displays Character Name, Class Icon, HP/MP, and Item Weight.|
|2||Buff amp; Debuff||Displays your character's buffs and debuffs. Ctrl + Left Click to remove buffs.|
|3||Soul Guardian||Displays your Soul Guardian gauge and skills.|
|4||Mini-Map||Displays the mini map and coordinates. Buttons: Change Channel, Hide Map, Full Map, and Overlay Map.|
|5||Party Window||Displays all party members' HP/MP. Buttons: Collapse Party Window, Kick, Leave Party.|
|6||Soulmate Status||Displays your Soulmate Level, Soulmate EXP, Apple Gauge, and Soulmate's HP/MP.|
|7||Quest Tracker||Displays Quest Name, Progress, Direction, and Distance.|
|8||Pet Status||Display's your Pet's EXP and Hunger Gauge.|
|9||Chat||Displays system messages and chat.|
|10||Game Menu||Open various game windows.|
|11||Hot Keys||Displays main hotkeys, secondary hotkeys, and weapon slot. Main hotkeys and weapon slot can change between 5 pages, and weapon will automatically equip.|
|12||Experience Bar||Displays current level experience as a percentage.|
Asda 2's chat system is highly customizable, and includes several chatting channels for your enjoyment.
|1||System Message||Displays Damage, EXP, Item pickup, etc. Click down arrow to scroll to the bottom.|
|2||Chat Tabs||Tabs which display different chat types based on your preference. Can scroll left and right to add more tabs.|
|3||Chat Settings||Edit Chat Tabs, Change Window Size, and Minimize Chat|
|4||Chat||Displays chat. Right click a player name to block or whisper them. Click the lock to lock scrolling, or the down arrow to scroll to the bottom.|
|5||Chat Input||Press enter or click to begin typing. Press the "?" button to view chat help.|
Each chat tab displays different types of chat. You can change the tab settings using the Tab icon. This includes the tab’s name, channel
|Normal Chat||Chat with players in your immediate area.||/N||Ctrl + N|
|Shout Chat||Chat with players in your current map. Available after 1st Job.||/Y||Ctrl + Y|
|Party Chat||Chat privately with players in your party.||/P||Ctrl + P|
|Soulmate Chat||Chat privately with your soulmate.||/S||Ctrl + S|
|Guild Chat||Chat privately with your guildmates.||/C||Ctrl + C|
|Whisper Chat||Chat privately with any player.||/W NAME||Ctrl + W|
|Global Chat||Chat across all maps and channels.||/A||-|
|Find Party Chat||Chat to find party members across all maps and channels.||/J||-|
|Trade Chat||Chat to buy or sell items across all maps and channels.||/B||-|
|Faction Chat||Chat with your faction during War.||/R||-|
|Left Mouse Button||Click to Move||P||Pet|
|Camera||Right Mouse Button||Rotate||J||Find Party|
|Mouse Wheel||Zoom In/Out||K||Skill Book|
|Actions||'||Attack Target||C||Character Info|
|Tab||Select Target||V||Item Disassembly|
|Shift + Tab||Select Party Member||M||Map|
|1~=||Main Action Hotkeys||Chat||Enter||Activate Chat Window|
|F1~F12||Extra Action Hotkeys||R||Reply to Last Whisper|
|Shift + F1~F5||Switch Main Hotkeys||Ctrl + N||Normal Chat|
|F||Pick Up Items||Ctrl + Y||Shout chat|
|Insert/Home/Pg Up||Soul Guardian Skills||Ctrl + P||Party Chat|
|System||Esc||System Options||Ctrl + C||Guild Chat|
|Prt Scr||Screenshot*||Ctrl + S||Soulmate Chat|
|Alt + Z||Hide/Show Interface||Ctrl + W||Whisper Chat|
|*Screenshots will be saved to your Asda2\Screen Save folder.|
Asda Global's chat system is highly customizable, and includes several chatting channels for your enjoyment.
Click to move to a certain location.
Target NPCs, monsters, or players. Double click to talk to NPCs and attack monsters.
Right click and drag rotate and change the angle of the camera.
Right click players, items, or chat to bring up extra menus.
Scroll to zoom in and out of your character.
Scrolling up zooms in, and scrolling down zooms out.
©Masangsoft Inc. All rights reserved.