FORUM

BEWARE FOR ASDA-SCAMMING

BE WARNED TO BE SCAMMED THROUGH THE ASDA-GAME

THIS GAME PROMISE YOU THINGS THEY DO NOT DO:

example: Special Upgrade Protect with 20% fail. I used 50 of them and it did failed down my item by 31 times, thats more than 50%

example: Money Pet doesnt give the proper additional money they supposed to do. They give the add. money AFTER you made the trade, but this is wrong! The additinal money should be added on items worth, then tax then the result, NOT IN ANY OTHER ORDER....

example: Realmoney Pet i bought, it has negative EXP and cannot be leveled up, randomized or evolved. They never fix it, instead they try to make you wait for serveral month or years!

example: Gacha Machine to spin with 8 Gacha Coins (worth serveral dollars) give you to 99.99% items they are complete useless or way less worth than you payed for

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Go into the ASDA installation folder and check the date of files when they have been created, you will see that minimum 80% of this files are older than 6 years and on top there are alot of Asda-Story files in it from year 2003, unbeliveable that they try to sell us this game as new!

If you want to put money on a game, DO NOT DO THIS ON ASDA! This games burns your money faster than you can do it in real-time!

...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

i couldn't agree more

not only this!! let me add few things 

i started playing 3 weeks ago and I'm already thinking about leaving the game because apparently its made only for  people who charge :)

yep,,, 

-i can hardly collect gold because the mobs drop very little.

-and it's almost impossible to get a rare pet.

.-The XP is very low 

upgrading items, Especially rare items is a disaster. imagine playing for hours to collect gold to buy a rare gear, but when you upgrade it, the game destroys it!! using protection tools is not available for everyone!

- charging for coins is very expensive!! i can't recall playing a game that's this expensive!