FORUM

hope so

Dear support 

Im glade to write to you  about asda global and the problems i saw  i inform you im a gamer and i already played several mmorpgs and i was a player in the world of secret since          i was a child now im 22 years old and still looking for a good game  to play  and always come back to asda i played asda 2 and the world of secret and the legend of secret  and asda global and a lot of mmorpgs ...

for asda global its too great for an anime mmorpg it need one thing  a stronge publicity   i think you need a good short anime film  and  share  a good music for a video about the 

game and  a pub on a TV  and stream on youtube  it will be saved from the few players and  

we are tired from playing a game and love it  then close it easly .

I hope that my request and my partnership will be taken seriously and I hope that I can help with ideas

...i dont want to take your illusion, but they do not care what you wish, want or give as help.

They are only, and i repeat, ONLY interested in money. I play this game over 10 years, gave hundrets of helps, bug-tips, glitches and many many more. They didnt do anything. They successfully made a happy player to an angry one.

One day you will see and understand what im talking. Keep this in your mind what i wrote you and take this as kinda warning.

Greetings