FORUM

About Crafting And Skills
Greetings everyone.
I am glad that the game didn't die completely, Asda Story was the first online game i ever played in my life, specifically the arabic version. I always loved the double-handed sword class because of its versatility, i also don't care much about pvp, i just want to enjoy the details of the open world while doing different activities.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the first Asda Story, players could mix skills from different sub-classes of the same class, and use them without changing weapon. Also, in Asda Global many skills have percentage to apply their effect. Ppl like games that push and pressure the player to his or her mental potential, to test their creative faculty.
Making the game revolve around luck and narrowing the player's choices of skills means the player is less needed.

Secondly, we used to have the ability to craft the most powerful equipment by farming monsters for recipes and materials. i remember doing that with my soul-mate, it was fun and time-consuming. now we are expected to be satisfied with the low-statistics equipment that drop from monsters. what is the point of playing a class with aoe attacks, if i can't finish gathered monsters before they kill me?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
that's everything in my head at this moment. Please, tell me if i missed anything.