FORUM

Coming back to asda global is it still worth?

haven't thought about this game since the first asda story got closed surprised it still alive tbh
just downloaded the game and maan the nostalgia i'm having! , if anyone  wanna join me in this adventure i'd be super happy 

giving my characters thier own story's and well character is the best part in my opinion since it helps me while drawing events that happend to me during play time

always loved this game spent alot of time in it but never thought it still exists after asda2 closed 
the version i played on was the arabic version from the publisher gamepower7 they were cool but had no saying in closing the game still salty to this day....

the question i got is: 
is the game still active and nice? honstly seeing no ads for the game and such make me think it's kinda dead and after seeing the same thing on facebook i'm having some concerns

Im kinda like u since عالم الاسرار i didnt think there ever be another version .. the game is good but there is no community the game is almost dead .. if u want a friend i will be happy to be yours