FORUM

MasangSoft look at this post please !!!

hi guys this game need extreme changes because its practically dead so i came to bring a solution both economically for the developer and to us players

First of all gacha shop needs do close beacuse lootbox is a disgusting pratice, the items of the itemshop can no longer give players advantage because this make the 

game be a  pay to win, and the costumes or avatars sets vould just be a cosmetic and they can't give advantages.

To improve  the economy of the game, a battle pass could be added, witch would cost $9,99 and would have exclusives avatar and emotes

all the items in the item shop can be purchased with gold, the item shop can put a new avatars, dances, emotes and vehicles

another issue is the vehicles, they increase the speed of your charater, so all players need to have at least one, in the itemshop can be added others as long as it has no
advantages

I think this changes would make the game better because i dont want nothing bad for this game, after all i like to play asda, i just want it to get better and have more 

players so you can make more money and work better in new events and updates.

So please listen the community, we just want the best for the game.

I agree.

Totally agree!!!

And this game need Advertising in google and insta and all that

Agree and also this game need Advertising in google and insta and all that