FORUM

Gena Apology
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والصلاة والسلام على اشرف المرسلين سيدنا محمد النبي الامين اما بعد
انا "Gena" في لعبة "AsdaGlobal"
اعتذر عن خبر موتي الكاذب اللذي انتشر في الفترة الاخيرة
ولكنني كنت مجبرا علي ذلك لوجود الكثير من المشاكل التي سببها لي احدهم باللعبة
حاولت ان اجد لها حلول وان اقطع علاقتي بهذا الشخص بكل الطرق الممكنة ولكن لم استطع 
لذلك اخبرت اصدقائي ان يقولوا اني توفيت و ذلك كي ينساني هذا الشخص
خصوصا وقد وصلت هذه المشاكل لحياتي الشخصية و عائلتي ولكل صديق مقرب لي
وفي خلال ايام ساوضح كل هذه المشاكل لتحكموا بانفسكم و اتمني ان تقدروا موقفي من خلال هذه التوضيحات.
وقد كنت فعلا في اصابة كورونا لذلك اخبرت اصدقائي ان يقولو اني توفيت وهم ليس لهم اي ذنب علي الاطلاق 
لانهم فعلوا ذلك بعدما عرفوا مدي صعوبة الموقف الذي امر به ومن واجبهم كاصدقاء لي قاموا بمساعدتي في هذا الامر واقدر لهم هذا كثيرا
و مرة اخري اعتذر للجميع اذا كنت جرحت مشاعركم فانا لم اتخيل ان هذا الامر سوف يسوء بهذا الشكل 
لاعبي AsdaGLobal الكرام انا المسئول الاول والوحيد عما حدث واتحمل المسئولية كاملة 
وان من نشروا الخبر "جينوس + حسن" ليس لهم اي دخل بهذا الموضوع فقد قاموا بالامر من خلالي انا
والان لم يعد لي علاقة باللعبة باي شكل من الاشكال و اتمني ان تسامحوني يا اصدقائي  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Gena at AsdaGlobal.
I apologize for the false news of my death that spread recently
But I was forced to do so because there were a lot of problems that someone caused me in the game
I tried to find solutions for it and to cut off my relationship with this person in all possible ways, but I was not able
So I told my friends to say that I passed away so that this person could forget me
Especially since these problems have reached my personal life, my family, and every close friend of mine
Within days, I will explain all these problems so that you can judge for yourself and I hope that you will appreciate my position through these clarifications.
And I was really injured in Corona, so I told my friends to say that I passed away and they have no fault at all
Because they did that after they knew how difficult the situation I was going to be, and it is their duty as friends of mine that they helped me in this matter and I appreciate it very much for them.
Once again, I apologize to everyone if I hurt your feelings, because I did not imagine that this matter would get worse in this way
Dear AsdaGLobal players, I am the first and only responsible for what happened and I bear full responsibility
And those who published the news have no involvement in this matter, so they did it through me
Now I no longer have anything to do with the game in any way, and I hope you all will forgive me, my friends.

احا