FORUM

ASDA GLOBAL FALINDO???

how can? in 2018 when the game was full of players there were no limiters, now that the game is empty, almost no players, the game is limiting to do things, for example, putting cash??? how can? a dead game like that had to do something to bring in players, the events of now are rubbish, to win event titles just stay away, even without doing anything you win event titles, never in 2015 had these rubbish events, now I would like to put cash to reset my weapon's adv and I can't because the limit is 3x and if you want an adv you'll have to create a new item, this never existed while I played all the asda, this game is really going bankrupt, the developers don't want to disclose.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEVELOPERS DO SOMETHING, INVEST IN MARKETING FOR THE GAME, THE GAME IS FAILING AS EVERY TIME.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'VE BEEN A PLAYER SINCE ASDA HISTORY IN 2009, I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BUILT A STORE WITH THE WRONG PRICE 27 MINUTES AFTER I SAW THE WRONG PRICE I FIXED IT, LUCKY NO ONE HAS ENTERED MY STORE

Link IMG: https://imgur.com/a/tkogz6N