FORUM

Why don't you listen to us?
Old players = left because they sell goods to new players. New players = impossible to level up with dailies or grinding because you fixed the exp dis pt. Old players = not motivated anymore if they can get legendaries and dont sell to buy things that improves their characters.  Old and new players = many people have a higher chances in getting premium prizes in gacha (in order to sell or not) rather than only numbered people who opens it which will result in low chances of getting NICE items. Recently new players = will feel that if there are no much people in the game, then we better see another game, and if they stood a little bit and the leveling system is hard enough for them, will also leave the game (No sense of accomplishments) = bad impressions about Asda Team and the game overall.. ------------ There are a lot of suggestions that all players said in this Thread Page and waiting responses from the Developers, along with their voices, I'll put mine.

What if you can return the exp distance party but with a fixed amount of EXP? Ex: The exp will double, triple, or even x20 but no matter what damage you deal, you'll not exceed a certain amount of EXP (given by the developers NOT BY THE DAMAGE DEALT ON MONSTERS).  MANY OLD PLAYERS CAME BACK TO THE GAME IN HOPES THAT YOU WILL FIX THESE ISSUES. MORE NEW PLAYERS WILL PLAY THE GAME IF GIVEN GOOD ATTENDANCE PRIZES + WHEN NEW PLAYERS START TOGETHER THE MORE FUN IT'LL BE. 

*I personally came after nearly 3 years since you fixed the exp pt.

*I'll not mention the banned old players because that's a different story not related to the topic. My apologies.

*THIS GAME CAN STILL PROGESS BUT YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE CHOICE EITHER TO LISTEN AND ATTRACT MORE PLAYERS OR JUST AVOID AND EVENTUALLY YOU'LL LOSE WHAT YOU'VE BEEN EARNING ALL THESE YEARS.

*PLEASE NOTE: You've done a great job till now maintaining and improving the game, and we all appreciate the time you've spent on it, but it can better if you just give a thought.

Colonel..